WHY EVOLVE LACROSSE
Evolve Lacrosse was created to support the development and evolution of Canadian Lacrosse athletes. Through our positive coaching delivery we strive to develop each athlete’s skills and abilities. We create a dynamic and well rounded learning environment that will push each athlete to be their best and play the game with lacrosse IQ. We also pride ourselves on developing those skills that will make them successful in life. We ensure that families understand the recruiting process in the early years so that they are prepared and supported throughout the recruiting stages. We do it differently, more passionately, and take pride that Status Quo is Unacceptable!
- Our commitment to each player is unsurpassed
- Our elite lacrosse program goals are to ensure tactical and technical development occurs in a challenging yet fun environment; Development + Hard work = Success
- Providing players with the tools needed to maximize their potential
- Showcasing players for scholarship opportunities to post secondary institutions
Summer and Fall Seasons
Our summer program runs in June and July with training in mini-camp format to ensure we avoid as much conflict with ALA schedules. The high-school athletes attend college recruiting events to maximize NCAA exposure.
Our fall program runs from September to December with training in mini camp format. The youth team plays in regional tournaments. The high-school athletes attend college recruiting events to maximize NCAA exposure.
Our coaches are widely recognized as leaders and accomplished athletes/coaches in the lacrosse world.
Our coaches create a positive learning environment for all our players. The most essential component of the program is to aid in the overall fundamental development of every player. Each coach will focus on age appropriate themes while delivering on the necessary skills to allow players to further develop both on and off the field. As a result, vertical alignment is created throughout the program. Meaning a gradual growth of skills and components will be added to each team/player as individuals learn and Evolve in their overall development.
Becoming a player with Evolve
- Fill out an expression of interest (Register for Recruitment) – tell us about yourself and we will have one of our staff scout your games.
- Scouting – we often attend ALA games and will actively recruit players to the program.
- Tryouts – we run late summer tryouts. Players can register and will be evaluated by our coaches. Successful athletes will be notified and offered a position